I don’t remember where I found this recipe. I probably Googled “sausage” and “beans” and “tomato sauce”. This is one of those recipes that might look fancy, but really isn’t! Everything I used, except for the garlic, was just stuff sitting in my freezer or my fridge.
- white beans – about half a can; the other half went into my chili
- crushed tomatoes – also half a can
- King Sue Hungarian sausages – 3 pieces, chopped
- garlic – peeled and chopped
- frozen spinach
- cheesy tomato sauce – maybe three or four tablespoons
- olive oil
- In a hot pan, add olive oil. Saute garlic and sausage.
- Add white beans. Cook for about two minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes and cheesy tomato sauce. Stir well. Cook for about two minutes. You can dilute with some water if the sauce is too thick for you.
- Add frozen spinach. Stir well.
- Season with black pepper, to taste. Or you can try other spices, like tarragon or rosemary.
Serve hot with rice, baked potato or pasta. Enjoy!