This is a really simple recipe for pork. It’s great for pork belly (liempo) and pork ribs. I usually do this for baked pork, but I think it would be good for grilling too!
When we buy pork, we usually boil it as soon as we get home. This is to make sure it’s nice and tender. Then we store it in the freezer until we’re ready to cook it.
- Ketchup – 1/2 cup
- Mustard, preferably Dijon, but any mustard will work – 1/4 cup
- Worcestershire sauce – 3 tbsp
- Brown sugar – 3 tbsp
- Onion, chopped finely
- Black pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- Pork belly
- Mix ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, onion, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Brush marinade on each piece of pork.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, brushing occasionally with marinade to keep pork from getting dry.