I love baked chicken. I usually buy chicken thighs because they’re pretty juicy, and not dry like chicken breast.
I threw this recipe together after decided I wanted something more exciting than my usual baked lemon chicken.
- Lemon – 1 piece
- White wine vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Onions – 1 piece, peeled and chopped into rings
- Garlic – peeled and chopped roughly
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Tarragon – 1 tbsp
- Chicken thighs
- Cut lemon in half. Squeeze juice into baking dish.
- Add olive oil, white white vinegar and tarragon.
- Arrange chicken pieces flat in the baking dish. Let chicken sit in the marinade for up to an hour.
- Add onions and garlic. Slide onions under chicken pieces.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, turning occasionally to make sure all sides are cooked.
Enjoy with rice or baked potatoes. The juices are especially yummy when poured over steaming hot rice.