Well, Martha Stewart does not disappoint.
I love zucchini, and I love white beans. Since I am currently obsessed with eating more vegetables, I’ve been on the lookout for nice salad recipes. I found this one on MarthaStewart.com.
- cannellini beans: 1 can, drained and rinsed
- zucchini: thinly sliced
- onions: optional
- Parmesan cheese
- fresh basil leaves: coarsely chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Mix zucchini, onions, beans and basil leaves in a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper over vegetables.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.