Creamy tuna pasta is probably one of the easiest things in the world to make. Cream, canned tuna and pasta are three things I always have in my kitchen. But I have found a brand of tuna that I think works really well for this recipe. No, this is not a paid post!
- Pasta: I always have pasta in my kitchen. One week it could be linguine, another week it could be penne or spirals. I like the San Remo brand, but honestly, any brand will do!
- Canned tuna: We’ve always had Century, but sometimes I like to try different brands just to compare. I found a can of San Marino Spanish style corned tuna in my kitchen, and it was a little spicy, which I love. Because it’s corned tuna, it has the consistency of ground meat, so it’s great for mixing with pasta and really coating each piece with flavor.
- Cream: Nestle Cream forever! I always have at least two cartons in my kitchen.
- Crunchy garlic: Crunchy garlic is a great easy fix for pretty much any recipe. I add it while I’m cooking for a quick dash of flavor, or at the table for some nice crunch. Since creamy dishes can turn out a little bland, this was really helpful.
- Parmesan cheese: I mean, do I even need to explain?
- Prepare pasta according to instructions.
- In a pan, saute tuna. Add cream and crunchy garlic. Mix well.
- Add pasta with tuna. Add cheese and mix well.
- Serve hot.
Simple and easy!