I love love love squid, and pretty much any food that uses squid ink! So I was very happy to discover No Brand Sauces & Spices Squid Ink Cream Spaghetti Sauce. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that both Oneal and Lucas liked it.
This is not a sponsored post!
I don’t even remember what I added to the pasta and the sauce. Definitely salmon, and most likely some tomato. So here’s what (I think) I did.
- Salmon belly or strips: The nice thing about salmon is that it’s so easy to prepare. Bake or fry with butter and lemon, and you’re good!
- Pasta: I don’t normally care what pasta I use, but I generally prefer penne or spirals so it’s easier for Lucas to eat.
- Tomato: Chopped
- Cook pasta according to instructions. Set aside.
- Tomatoes: Personally, I prefer to roast them in the oven with garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. But you could also just saute them in the pan.
- Mix pasta and tomatoes. Add sauce.
- Top with salmon.
This stuff is so tasty, it doesn’t need cheese!